Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Boracay Palm




Few weeks ago I saw this (pic below) on the net. 

It's the necklace I designed for DIY Beading Magazine few years ago. I feel honored seeing my work on the cover of DIY Mag # 17! Thank you DIY!

I have made few more versions of this piece. 

Some of the Boracay Palm Necklace (newer versions) I posted down below.

Hope you like it.


If you want to go directly to Boracay Palm Mini Necklace for Dogs and Cats pls click this -----> Boracay Palm Mini

For inquiries pls email me at imb.phil@gmail.com or like my page on Facebook.




 
















Boracay Palm Mini


Inspired by Dior in Miniature

When I saw the video of Dior in Miniature last week on Facebook, I thought the miniature gown  was so intricately done and so cute! That inspired me to create a mini version of my Boracay Palm Necklace which is intended to accessorize your Puppies and Kittens.








Stella (1 1/2 month old Lhasa Apso

The Boracay Palm Miniature Necklace has a coordinating human necklace so that it can be worn by pet owners and their pets at the same time, now that would be really CUTE! 












Boracay Palm Mini is available in 4 different colors- Black, Red, Pink, Tan and Army Green


For inquiries, please email me at imb.phil@gmail.com or call me at 639158916166.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...