Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Customer Gallery: Tagua Beaded Designs by Winner of April’s Jewelry Making Contest

Customer Gallery: Tagua Beaded Designs by Winner of April’s Jewelry Making Contest

InMyBasket's Tagua Bead Jewelry on Ecuadorian Hands site.


If you know me personally and/or a close friend of mine you're most likely aware that a stink can ruin my mood. I am very sensitive to smell. It can make or break my day. That's the reason why I often have air freshener inside my house, just to make sure that my house smells good all the time.


The same reason why I find working with Tagua beads such a JOY! It smells so sweet! The scent is actually very similar to coconut.  Do you know scent is like music too? It brings back memories. So, there I was beading Tagua with happy childhood memories playing on my mind.


For beaders , hobbyist, bead collectors or someone who's just curious on whats new on the "bead scene"? I highly recommend you check out the page for yourselves. I have enjoyed working with Tagua Beads myself. I hope you will experience Tagua soon too.


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...