Saturday, February 22, 2014

Well...Hello Again!

Hello 2014!

I know it's a little bit too late to be welcoming the New Year. I have been quiet busy since last month  preparing for my niece's Debut (18th birthday) which finally happened last Valentine's Day. It was a huge success, I must say and I can't be any prouder of my little Luming, "Stepping Up to Womanhood". I will be posting some her best photos here soon. 

Meanwhile, here's some of what I made during the last two and a half months and some I made for the Christmas season.










Floral Ceramic Bead Bracelet


Few weeks ago, my cousin Nelda asked me to do a bracelet for her. 


Then another cousin, Marivic (Alesna) wanted this one too! So this is what I'll be busy with for the rest of the day today; 3 pcs. of this one.  SO, I guess I will be naming this new design as, "Cousin's Favorite".




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...