We had to find an Escort for Rumina on her Debut. That was the easy part. And then make Escort Cards for guests...What? another Escort??? I have been tasked to prepare for my Niece's 18th Birthday celebration.. The whole preparation for the big event was assigned to Me and another niece, Mae. And so I had to do a little bit of research on things to prepare for the big event. One of them is preparing the Escort Cards. Shayne (my high school best friend and an event coordinator) stressed that I make sure I have Escort Cards. Clueless as to what it is, she managed to show me one photo on her Ipad; but still the idea seem vague and unnecessary. With all the things I still need to prepare. Do I really need to add more to the deadlines I was currently panicking on at the moment? Whenever I'm in doubt? I have Google to help me out. What is an Escort Card? Escort cards are used to inform guests of which table they should be looking for in your recept...
Manananggal is a mythical creature so ugly and scary fetus sucking monster that preys on pregnant women. If you are pregnant and you hear a stump on your roof minutes after 12 midnight you better start praying, because there's a big chance that the Mananaggal has just landed on your roof and ready to slide it's long tongue in search of your belly... It's almost Halloween and it's time to create creepy creatures for your home. Let's Make some Manananggal , Baby!!! Here's a step by step illustration of how to make your very own Manananggal Materials: Lays or Pringles Canister (2) Electronic candles Black old shopping bag Wire Brown bag/paper Acrylic /Craft Paint Thread for the hair Glue Balloon Shredded Japanese paper Strip the cover off the canister Draw a pattern on your black shopping bag fabric Tape a wire to hold the wings up set aside. Let's...
From this Ugly to Neat pretty! Neat Kitchen My Tia Eda taught me to be very tidy and clean when it comes to keeping a house because it says a lot about the person living in it. I was 7 years old. With pure diligence she taught me how to fold each plastic and brown bag neatly and how they should be tucked inside our kitchen drawers. Fast forward 43 years later. This is how my plastic bags looked like. Most of the houses/kitchen I've been to? They keep their plastic bags this way too. Why? because it's less fussy and easy, BUT it's panget (ugly). So if your door knob is broken or missing? You have a big problem. Light Bulb Moment Here's a neat idea of how to store your plastic bags and actually looks nice on your Kitchen too! How to do it? Watch the video below. Thank you for watching! You can avail of tissue boxes at Lazada Tissue Box Sho...
Comments
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear from you!