Thursday, April 26, 2018

Summer Vacation Bonding



My brother makes it a point to come home once a year. This year I thought I'd write about how we spent some of the time we spent together.


1st stop

SVD Tagaytay

Bro: What does it stand for (SVD)?
Me: Sociates Virvi Divini...now wait let me check Google if I was right.  Apparently it's Societas Verbi Divini.  Close! 


SVD is the place we turn to when we needed speakers for our recollections way back in college. We had Frater friends in this place,  once upon a time, now they're all off to different countries worldwide.









 2nd Stop:  MOA/SMX - PCTA 2018









The Sweetest sweet but not too sweet  Ninji Desserts

I ate like 4 pcs one after another. 







Thank God he created coffee Nestle 3 in 1






Thank you PCTA/ Animax and AXN Asia





Sea Residences is walking distance to SMX making it very convenient for participants of the convention.  While we didn't maximize our stay due to time constraints, we enjoyed the relaxing view from the 4th floor.






3rd stop Our Niece's Debut















Darren turned 18





Debutant with his Papa (my older brother) Fesil Duterte Garces, Fred Duterte Garces(My youngest brother)
Mrs. Figuracion Duterte-Garces (My mother) and Yolanda Tenerio Garces 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...