Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Do dogs cry







This is our rescue dog Biskwit. 

My son had been bugging me to write something about him or talk about how we rescued him on our Podcast The Happy Nook.





 

Biskwit is such an intelligent Pup. He can understand my tone.  Whenever I would walk the other two dogs ahead of him,  he would look at me and wait for me to say that I would come back for him. If I forgot to do that,  he would keep barking until I got back.  

 I will talk about how we  rescued him on our Podcast soon. Please follow our Podcast on Spotify and also The Happy Nook FB Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...