Wednesday, July 22, 2020

That Li'l Nook

Since the Quarantine began, all of us here at home are mostly glued to our  Personal Computer, Laptops and Mobile phones.

I myself  had been spending more time on my PC because I need to use multiple applications simultaneously while trying to learn the ropes of Affiliate Marketing.

I wasn't warned that it wasn't really easy considering you're on your own and no one's actually there to walk you through the whole process.

But!  I'm patient. And when it gets harder and harder to understand I turn to what eases and relaxes my mind.  

ORGANIZE. 

Not my thoughts.  But the things that distract me the most, things I see around me!

You see it's easier for me to concentrate when I see everything around me is in order.  

When all I see is neat and pretty I get inspired to work on something else that needs organizing. Like set my priorities as to what to learn first before I start publishing again. Yup, I started this Affiliate thing like a headless chicken.

So, let me show you my Work Nook.



Pretty isn't it? 

This Nook is situated partly under the stairs.  

It's quiet small because we have a small house to begin with. 

On top of the table are my Personal Computer and  Monitor,  Printer/scanner.Also, some of my favorite things  - Framed "Nude Nymph of the Spring" image,  Pothos water plant in TGIFriday's Glass Goblet (Yes, I'm a Plantita) Vintage Industrial lamp, Hubby's Trophy and  Papemelroti  recycled box for Office knick-knacks. 

On top of the box is an intricately carved candle box turned into a pen/pencil holder. 

Aside from the pens and pencils I also kept a heart shaped stuff toy given to my by  my youngest son that said  "Happy Valentines".   He gave that to me on Valentines Day 13  years ago, He just turned 21 this month. 

My Little Work Nook is charming and special, but wait 'til you see what she has been hiding underneath...





Ugly Spaghetti Wires!~


I won't waste your time. Let's get it organized. 


Thank God for Cable Spiral Wrap!



        Organizing the wires was such an easy task!

Using the Cable Spiral Wrap is so easy and fast. You're done wrapping the wires before you know it. The only dilemma I encountered was that not all wires have the same length 

So, when I reached the end of the shorter wires, I needed to cut the Cable Wrap and manage the few extra wires by coiling them and secure them with Cable Tie.


Finished Project 




It's not perfect but way better than when I first started!

Now I'm ready to Work!

To get me more focused without interruptions . I use High Speed Dual Band Wireless Wifi Router for a fast internet connection.


For Hassle-Free Online Shopping, Lazada has everything for you! 

Shop everything for you Home here : Shop at Lazada

Follow and Like Her Brilliant Ideas for more Home Organizing Ideas. 

See you on my next  Home Blog!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you!

Featured Post

IMB on BeadStyle!

Aratilis/Eve's Garden Bracelet on BeadStyle Magazine 's  July 2013 issue. Thank You BeadStyle Magazine ! My Aratilis/E...